The Abdullah Gül University (AGU) is pleased to announce that the institution’s work and efforts in the field of higher education have been recognized in the Quacquarelli Symonds Emerging Europe and Central Asia university rankings.
As a young university, whose unique education project – as a New Generation Turkish State University supported by a philanthropic Foundation – was first established in 2010 and operational since 2013, the Abdullah Gül University has now entered the QS Emerging Europe and Central Asia for the first time this year.
Within the EECA region, the Abdullah Gül University has been ranked 183rd.
After only 6 years of active existence (AGU accepted its first students in Fall 2013), the University has already achieved some very notable results, especially in the fields of:
- Citations Per Paper: ranked 2nd among 354 institutions (1st in Turkey)
- International Faculty: ranked 27th among 354 institutions (6th in Turkey)
- Papers Per Faculty: ranked 72nd among 354 institutions (9th in Turkey)
Moreover, AGU’s noteworthy results among the 51 participating Turkish institutions include:
- Citations Per Paper: ranked 1st
- Faculty/Student Ratio: ranked 4th
- International Student Ratio: ranked 5th
- International Faculty Ratio: ranked 6th
- Papers Per Faculty: ranked 9th
AGU looks forward to continuing our University’s development and progress in international rankings.